Pre-Tryout Goalie Conditioning Workshop
3-Week Training Program | Sunday Mornings, March – April
This 3-week series of clinics is designed to prepare Mite, Squirt, and Peewee goalies for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 tryouts in April. This is a great opportunity for goalies who want to tune-up and improve the speed, skills, and conditioning of their game.
Each of the 3 weekly clinics will include 90-minutes of ice time, during which coach Margitich and his staff will work on all aspects of goalie training (vision, movements, positioning, game-play, etc.), and will conduct the training with an intensity designed to stress conditioning.
There will be two separate sessions each Sunday morning for the younger and older goalies:
11:30AM-1:00 PM, Sundays, March 11, March 18th, March 25th.
•Sundays, March 25th: 1:15pm – 2:45pm
• Sunday, April 8th: 11:30 to 1pm
• Sunday, April 15th: 9:45pm – 11:15pm
The cost per session is $60.00
Please call Cutting Edge directly at 201-773-6647 to reserve your spot.
Or use the button/link provided below to register online.
**Note: Each session is limited to 18 goalies.
Give’em Nothing School for Goaltenders will be relocating our synthetic ice goalie range to the Ice Vault in Wayne, NJ effective 2/13/2017. The goalie range will be located in a lower level in the new Rink 3 at the Ice Vault. This lower level was built by Ice Vault owner Bobby Reiss specifically to train goalies.
Some changes to take note regarding the move:
- The cost of the one-hour lesson will increase to $60. As most of you know, I am very mindful of what it costs to play ice hockey, especially for goalies. I know the sacrifices that families make in order for their sons and daughters to play the sport. For 20 years Give’em Nothing has provided quality goalie training at what I believe has always been a solid value. I believe that the knowledgeable and passionate training that we offer to help your son or daughter reach their full potential as a goaltender will continue to be a solid value compared to anywhere else.
- Scheduling lessons will continue to be done through Coach Jim at 973-714-7761 or email givemnoth[email protected]. Do not contact the Ice Vault to schedule lessons.
- Plan a few extra minutes for parking your car and getting to our location in Rink 3.
- There will be a flight of stairs to go down to get to the goalie range in Rink 3. Please let me know if you need assistance in bringing the goalie equipment up and down the stairs.
I am looking forward to our new location at the Ice Vault starting 2/13/2017. I thank you for allowing myself and the staff to work with your son or daughter. Your trust and confidence in our ability is appreciated very much. As a reminder, there will be no lessons the week of 2/6/2017. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.